I was in the mood to write a post, but had nothing spectacular to write about at the moment, so I thought I'd make a list because who doesn't love a list? So, without further ado, here's my status:
1) Reading: "A Simple Amish Christmas" by Vannetta Chapman and "Setting Boundaries With Your Adult Children" by Allison Bottke.
2) Baking: Muffins, quick breads and cupcakes. I've been on a bit of a baking kick lately!
3) Eating: Soft foods....due to my recent oral surgery. But I'm really loving chocolate milk and chocolate pudding which I seldom indulge in, but really should because they're full of calcium and have some redeeming qualities unlike the aforementioned items in 2.
4) Working: On the handbook for my VBS meeting which is May 17th. Oh, and preparing my girls for their standardized tests. Never a dull moment.
5) Sewing: Mini draw-string bags for the girls' friends. So practical for toting change, tiny toys, or chapstick and hand sanitizer.
6) Watching: My husband change out one of the windows in our kitchen. The old garden window had moisture between the glass and it was gross. After finding a nice white, vinyl one on Craigslist for $25, the project is nearly finished. Pictures to come when it's complete.
7) Studying: Well, actually I just finished "Daniel" by Beth Moore. It was amazing and the Lord really taught me some great lessons through this study. Hoping to participate in another Beth Moore study soon.
8) Planning: Our upcoming family vacation to Branson, Missouri. The girls are super excited to fly (for the first time) and visit Silver Dollar City, and I'm excited to see family I haven't seen in ages.
9) Learning: How to use my Singer Bias Tape Maker so I can create the world's cutest bias tape to enhance skirts, tops, bags and any other sewing project that needs a cute embellishment.
10) Praising: My incredible Savior for the way He heals (Caitlin and me), the way He protects (My family daily), the way He loves (each of us), the friends He blesses me with (Becky, Mary, Lisa, Trudy.....), the family He gave me to love with all my heart (Cory, Cayla, Autumn and Chuck and all my extended family).
I am blessed!