Labels

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Feel Good Post!


It's no secret....I love animals. And I've always loved otters. I mean, what's not to love? They're soft, and cuddly and playful and just look at those babies. Aren't they adorable? I'd like to add otters to my wishlist which also includes a cow, chickens and a goat. Oh and a Shetland Pony. I like how short they are :)

Why is this man wearing gloves? He's missing out on the experience. I'd be willing to suffer some cuts and scratches for a chance to hold that otter pup!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Can't ever see or hear about an otter and not thinking of personality types! Clark and Kelly being some of the fun"est" otters I know:) Thanks for sharing the cutey pics!

Clare said...

Okay so pretty much I am about as far away from an animal "lover" as can be (although I wouldn't use the term "hater") but even I think those pics are absolutely adorable. Cute! Cute!:)

Keck said...

Those are so cute! I wish I could cuddle one. I like animals, but not to own. I especially enjoy baby animals. (Elephants, of course!!) Those are the cutiest otters I have ever seen!
Love ya Kels

P.S. Thanks Robs, I preciate it. I am glad to know I am fun! ;)