Labels

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Belated Valentine's!

On Wednesday I had my sister's family over for a belated Valentine's Day breakfast.  It wasn't fancy, but it was a great time getting together.  I made heart-shaped scones, and mini-brownies, served fresh fruit, bacon and hot cocoa!
We exchanged adorable, home-made Valentine baskets and spent the morning playing.
I hope my children will grow up remembering that Valentine's Day is for showing love to all family, not just a significant other :)

What's a party without balloons?
Heart shaped scones with confectioners glaze!
Conversation plates :)

I love these two little crazies!

Mini rose centerpiece - hopefully I can transplant it outdoors in the spring!

My smiley girl!

Balloon games.....Cayla, Luke, Autumn, Mark

Autumn

Cayla

Luke

Mark

Mark - So photogenic :)

Trouble!

Autumn

2 comments:

Clare said...

Can we please have a St. Patty's party when I come? I love that poor underappreciated holiday, and we miss all your fun parties, so it would be a nice make-up one.:) Thanks so much for posting photos of my adorable brothers and cousins. I can't wait to see all of you!

Lisa said...

The party was fun. Thanks for having us over. The pics are sweet memories. The kids are delightful as always.