Labels

Monday, December 29, 2008

Manic Monday!

Do you ever have those days where you have numerous things to accomplish and don't quite know where to start? That's today! I have spent the past month diligently working on our new church website and I finally launched it! However, working on the website meant I was not working on VBS, and as the director most of my job is early prep. I did manage to get a few 'issues' under control and now I feel a little more on top of my game. I am also co-teaching a class for our co-op next quarter, starting in January, and I need to meet with my team teacher and get some things organized for class. In addition to that, I'm in charge of co-op birthday's and we have had quite a few over the winter months, so I need to get postcards and prizes together! All in all it's well within my comfort zone, but there are times, like today, where my head begins to swim just thinking about it. Now I'm off to finish the laundry, clear the snow off the satellite dish and check on the cake that the girls insisted we bake! Hey, I think that counts as home-ec so HOORAY! We've schooled today :) Happy Monday Everybody! Give me a call. We're snowed in, so I'm not going anywhere!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Did you have to put that terrible 80's song in my head? :) Just kidding. Baking definitely counts as school- it is something they can use in "real" life!