Labels

Monday, December 22, 2008

Still Snowing!

I was out again this morning shoveling snow, and yep, it's still snowing. And I don't mean a few inches, we're talking feet. Feet! as in 12 inches on top of 12 inches on top of 12 inches. I wanted to clear a path for the mailman, since we're expecting a few packages this week. Oh, and I need to give kudos to Under Armour (UA) athletic wear and Sorel boots. I had on a UA beanie-cap and my pink and black Sorels (man are they cute) and I was sweating. I ended up removing my heavy coat and shoveling in my sweatshirt! Did I mention the temperature is a whopping 8 degrees? As I do every year when it snows, I'm reminded that each and every snowflake is different. Every time it snows, in every place on earth, every year, there are no two flakes alike. This is absolutely astounding to me. How can people question intelligent design armed with this kind of information?! "God........does great things which we cannot comprehend. For He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength." Job 37: 5b-6

1 comment:

Ms. Guided said...

Merry Christmas Rach! I hope all of your packages have arrived safe and sound and that you'll have a terrific, joyful celebration! Love to you all!
Amy Milne