Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow much fun!

Wednesday the girls were so disappointed because I wouldn't let them play outside. But with temperatures in the single digits I was concerned that their little noses and fingers might not fare well, so I did the next best thing. I brought the outdoors.....in! You'd be surprised how much fun two little girls can have with a bowl of snow......actually 4 bowls to be exact! This morning I spent a couple hours shoveling snow and I took
some pictures so you can see how buried we are. This is the girls' play yard, and another picture of our back yard and garage. The news is saying we've broken our old record for most snowfall in a 24 hour period.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Ha-ha-ha, you are a smart mom, Rachel.
Merry Christmas to you and to the rest of the family. :)

Lisa said...

Looks like too much fun. You should buy the fake snow. It is sooo much fun and not cold or messy. I bought some to send to Joel in his Christmas box. The real snow is so pretty!

Keck said...

Hi Aunt Dawn,
Sounds like the girls had fun. I don't really like snow, but the sledding that we did was really fun! I hope you have a merry Christmas!
LOVE YOU ME