Labels

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Mid Year Product Review!

OK, so I love to share my latest finds and favorite items with my friends and family. Some of you have known about these forever and some are new. Some of them I have known about forever, but didn't develop a passion for until recently. Behold: They're quick and easy, they've been around for years and they taste like a little bite of lemony heaven. Krusteaz really does make the simplest and most delicious desserts. So good, and so summery!
Not only are these little cubes of gum mild and sweet, they come in a container that fits perfectly in the cup-holders of my car. Every flavor from wintergreen to strawberry is available. As an extreme allergy sufferer I'm always on the look out for products to combat histamines. Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A is now one of my favorite products. Even when I take Allegra or Claritin, I still have to deal with occasional, severe flare-ups of itchy eyes. Not anymore. I tote this little bottle of drops in my purse and eye allergies are gone. Thanks Nina for the tip. This Old House magazine is my newest reading craze. Finally! A magazine that understands we don't all have half a million dollars lying around with which to upgrade our homes! It has real tips, for people on a real budget, on how to improve or enhance the look of your home, deck and garden.

No comments: