Labels

Monday, August 24, 2009

Am I the Only One?

1) Who occasionally prefers the 'before' picture to the 'after' picture in magazines?  I think the designers just get bored, so they take something that looks nice and gaudy it all up just so they can take a before and after picture!
2) Who watches reruns, or movies, over and over and over, no matter how many times I've seen them?
3)  Who continually hits the 5-minute "fluff" button on the dryer, intending to fold the laundry, but getting sidetracked, therefore needing to re-fluff every half an hour or so?
4)  Who believes cold cereal makes a perfectly acceptable dinner?  Tonight was "whatever you want" night and everybody made their own dinner.  I picked cereal!  Yum!
Yes, this is what it's like to be me.  My mind never shuts off and is constantly running through little oddities such as this.  Just wanted to share a few tidbits about the happenings in my week so far!  I encourage you to give me an ego boost by divulging one of your own pieces of 'strange behavior.'  'Cause you know, misery loves company and I don't want to be the only one!!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

I pulled a load out of the dryer today that had been in there since-Sunday! Best of intentions has not made good friends with harsh reality. Trust me, Joel could give you a big 'ol long list of my oddities. Like all my hangers have to be the same color. I make lists of the lists I need to make. Yep, not enough room here to list them all...I need therapy but blogging is cheaper!:)