1) Heights - I have a sincere fear of heights, real or perceived. Scenes from movies or television where someone is mountain climbing, skydiving, or working on top of a building...ewww! Even though I know the scenes are fake, I still can't handle them. The photo below is a vintage photo entitled, "Lunch Atop a Skyscraper" and I've always hated it.
2) Confined Spaces - Whether it's being trapped under water, in a cave or simply in a small, tight space, I have extreme claustrophobia.
3) Spiders - I can handle them if they're small and not on me. But heaven help the spider that makes the mistake of crawling on, or too near me. I'll never forget the time I was working at my computer and a spider dropped down on its web, right in front of me. I almost had a coronary.
4) Parasites - Particularly the kind that are difficult to rid, like lice, or bed bugs. Eeeek!
5) Plants - Not all plants, but any kind with a thick, fleshy stem or long, dangly leaves make my skin crawl. Think varieties like aloe, or the spider plant.