Labels

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coffee!

I'm sitting in my living room watching one of my favorite programs, "Unwrapped". If you've seen it, you know how wonderful it is, and if you haven't, it's a program on the food network that describes in detail how a product is made. Tonight they're talking about caffeine, and they're going into great lengths to tell the viewer about wonderful, caffeinated drinks. They started with chai tea which makes me gag, but now they're onto......coffee (or foffee as Autumn used to call it), wonderful, dark, rich, invigorating, coffee. So now I want a latte. There's just something fabulous about sitting in the warm sun, steaming cup of coffee in hand, and contemplating the rest of my day. Ahhhh. Is it morning yet?

2 comments:

kim said...

Love, love, love the show unwrapped (which my hubby hates!) and coffee. I love a nice steamy mug on a brisk morning, sitting outside admiring the day ahead. I'm with you!

Lisa said...

I prefer my caffeine from a nice, cold Coke complete with straw, or a Pepsi works well, too. Maybe I should order a hamburger and fries with that, too. It is almost lunch time after all. Love Ya, Lisa