Labels

Friday, September 5, 2008

You Know What I Love?

Just a few things that are near and dear to me: 1) Baby animals. I love them in pictures, I love them in person. I'd really love to have a baby penguin, but somehow I don't think it would fare too well in our climate. 2) Granola! I always wanted to take a granola bar, crunch it up, pour milk over it and eat it like cereal. Now, thanks to Honey Bunches of Oats "Just Bunches", I can do just that. Yummy! 3) Unlimited long distance! Gone are the days of paying $.15 or $.20 cents a minute for a long distance call. Now, for a measly $15.00 a month, I can spend as much time as I like staying current on all the events going on in my friends and families lives. It's glorious! 4) Longaberger Baskets! Not only are they beautiful, they're incredibly functional, and with a collection in excess of 100, I have one for every need or occasion!

No comments: