Labels

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

About That 'To Do List'

Today is one of those days where I literally have a list with a dozen things on it that I need to accomplish ASAP! And they're not even fun things, they're little ridiculous things like calling the Dr. to confirm an appointment, setting up church related meetings, paying a bill, etc. etc. In fact, there's so many little things that it's hard to get my normal housework done. So I think, 'I'll just fluff these clothes in the dryer one more time while I sort the mail, and then I'll fold them' But while sorting mail the phone rings three times with people adding things to my 'to do' list, the kids need lunch, I pass the kitchen and decide to quickly tidy up, the dryer buzzes so I re-set the timer AGAIN for more fluffing, one of the girls needs a band-aid, the dog needs to be let out (and we don't even HAVE a dog :) Anyhow, the saga continues... In fact, the only reason I'm adding to my blog is because I was already sitting down here at the computer getting my bill straightened out with the dentists office, so I figured 'might as well kill two birds with one stone. Add to my blog and pay the bill.' Did you see what I did there? I'm so capable of multi tasking (no, not really). Anyhow, the basket of clean laundry that has been fluffed a million times is beckoning me to be folded. Off I go......... p.s.....did I mention the bills I was sorting are still sitting on the kitchen counter, half sorted? But of course I don't have time for that now, I have to fold laundry!!!

1 comment:

kim said...

Sounds like a snippet out of my life. :) Oh, to get things actually accomplished...that would be a treat!