Labels

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Renovations


For those of you who have seen my new house and know what the 'before' pics looked like, I thought I'd post the 'after' pics of the pantry, master bathroom, and laundry room. It's exciting to watch our house transform from an ugly duckling into a swan!
It's been so fun for me because I've never had a home with a dedicated laundry room or a walk-in pantry. Not to mention, we've never had a private bathroom in our bedroom. This has been such a fun house. Sure it needed a lot of work, but the potential was just amazing, and exactly what we were looking for! I'm so grateful for Cory's carpentry skills (the bathroom was the down to the studs, and the laundry room had concrete floors/walls).

2 comments:

Clare said...

Isn't it amazing how we don't even know how much we will enjoy something (like a private bathroom), until we have experienced it for ourselves? But after we have it, is difficult to live without it!

Rachel said...

Hey Clare, nice to see your comments on here. Do you have a blog? If so, send me the name and I'll connect it with mine!

The private bathroom is the ultimate. We've definitely been missing out all these years :)