Labels

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate This.....

Once again, I couldn't catch the debate live, so I TiVo'd it. It wasn't nearly as fun as the VP debate, but that's because Sarah wasn't there and as you know, I am just so enamored with Sarah Palin. Anyhow, it occurred to me that while McCain may not do great things if elected, he's not going to bring us down. Obama is going to bring us down, and frankly, the ventriloquist's dummy (seriously, he looks like a ventriloquist's dummy) scares me. Did you ever notice when you were in school receiving letter grades that a bad grade hurt you more than a good grade helped you? Obama is the bad grade. That's it. No political tirade tonight.....I slipped off my soapbox!

1 comment:

Clare said...

My mom and I were discussing this exact subject this morning. If you don't vote you are sinning. I know that is abrupt but it is the truth. I am sick of Christianscomplaining but doing nothing. To know what is right and not do it is sin!