Labels

Friday, October 3, 2008

Politics as Usual

It's official! I'm old! I couldn't wait to see the VP debate, but knew I wouldn't be able to catch it live, so I Tivo'd it! It was delicious! Did you see it? There is just so much I'd like to say, but I will refrain because it's no secret what political party I align myself with. I will say this though....In MY experience Republicans are quite loyal to the party, while Democrats tend to be fickle. So I'm wondering, if heaven forbid, Obama becomes president, how long will it take before all of his supporters start to turn on him?! --------------------- Sarah Palin really does bear an uncanny resemblance to Tina Fey :)

2 comments:

Keck said...

I loved the debate also it was so great!!! I love Sarah Palin!!! She is such a great politcian! Lov ya, Keck

Lisa Dawn said...

I was sad when I saw your poll because I love caramel apples but they are the forbidden fruit when you have braces. So this year at the fair I had one of the famous scones instead. It was pretty tasty. Also, I love Sarah Palin and agree that her and Tina Fey were identical twins seperated at birth.